shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a wedding gift...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

homerj

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I was wondering where I would be able to get diamond earings that would match the ring I bought. The stone for the ring is a princess cut.

Any suggestions where I can go and get the best price.

I am in Ottawa, Canada and travel frequently to Toronto.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Homerj

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Homer I would check out SuperbCert.Com...they have very good princess cuts from what I have heard. Or what about GOG for something like a Regent or a slightly rounded princess? Whatever you do, just make sure the cut is good for the earrings!
1.gif
Too easy to find badly cut princess earrings.

curiouscanuck

Rough_Rock
Can't you go back to the place where you got your ring? Maybe you can get a good deal from them?

I know Ottawa has a Jubilee at the Rideau Centre. They can probably get what you want, but they aren't cheap.
sad.gif

You can always consider the online vendors. Some of them can definitely get what you need. Just contact a few vendors and see what type of services they provide.
9.gif

Good Luck!

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
Another great online vendor is diamond brokers of florida. I am sure Jan could get you what you want if you ask.
Such a thoughtful husband!
Good luck!
Jenibear

homerj

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all your help and suggestions. I suppose I could go back to where I bought the ring, it is a little out of my way. As for the suggestion to go to Jubilee in Rideau, I would never buy retail again. This site has many resources where I would be able to buy a much nicer stone without having to pay retail prices.

I have enjoyed this forum and would like to use some of the vendors the recommend.

Thanks again for the info.

Homerj

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results