shape
carat
color
clarity

LOOKING AT BUYING LOGR SEMI ETERNITY PAVE DIAMOND BAND

Skibs1

Rough_Rock
Hi I am looking at buying this band (looking at changing the setting to v pave or v micro pave) from LOGR:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/251369185538

Please let me know what you think as I am new to diamond ring buying and this is to be a 10 year anniversary band. Help please!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
with LOGR you get what you pay for. I have had a few bands and rings by them. They used to be better quality a few years ago. Now you relaly need to pay to upgrade the diamonds. If you don't your band can be hit or miss with the diamonds being grey or having inclusions.

Honestly if there is your 10 year anniversary band and if you have a bit more budget I would contact IDJ to see what they have. I think the quality would be much better.

Skibs1

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your reply, the stones that are listed are vvs-h what would you suggest to upgrade to? How are the settings on your rings from LOGR? I don't own much jewellery so I'm not really sure what to look for and am on a pretty tight budget.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
If they are the VS stones you can't upgrade. Normally their bands are the SI. They have a good return policey so I would just buy it and check it out. If you don't like it the returns are to NY I believe and are rather painless.

The band is ok. It is dainty and works as an inexpensive stacker. If you are on a budget I think you will be happy with it. IDJ bands are closer to $450 and up for full eternitys. They might have something less for a 1/2 eternity so I would still contact them and ask.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results