shape
carat
color
clarity

lapoussan earring backs, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Update- I had my diamond studs reset into lapousette posts in platinum. I love them. Very comfortable and when I hear and feel that CLICK when I put them on I feel they are more secure than friction backs. Those screwbacks in the past did nasty things to my ears. So these new backs are great.

Few questions for those of you who have them or know about them.
Will the spring wear out and I will have to replace the disk every so often? How long will they last and how would I know before they give out. I would hate for them to wear out and discover it wore out when I lose an earring.

And they disks are a bit hard to handle. I'm thinking of just leaving them in my ears sometimes and sleeping in them. Is there any reason NOT to sleep in them? Would sleeping in them make the disks wear out faster?

And finally do you think that when I clean them should I avoid putting the disks into the cleaner? I'm thinking maybe the cleaner fluid may not be good for the springs?

Anyway, loving the new setting.

Thanks!

edited to add: I noticed I butchered the title of this thread. I mispelled it!! Oops.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results