shape
carat
color
clarity

Is either one a good deal? HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

naaaero

Rough_Rock

Is this a good deal? Or does anyone know somewhere on Long Island NY to get a good diamond?I am looking for a diamond and the best deal I have found is the following:

1.21 karat
Here is the GIA certificate info:
Depth 61.8
Table 61
Girdle Very thin to Thick faceted
Culet None
Polish Very Good
Sym Good
Clarity VS2
Color I
Price $5000.00
GIA cert shows some green lines along one side that are labled "natura

Opa

Rough_Rock
Depends what you are looking for I guess. Is this going to be a spectacular looking diamond? No. Is the price in line for a diamond with the specs you had...it looks close to me. I''m by no means an expert, but the table is a bit wide (for Ideal standards). How does it look to you??

If you''re on Long Island, it might be worth checking out Good Old Gold. They are very highly regarding on this forum and they are in Long Island. Their website is www.goodoldgold.com

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Ditto that suggestion about checking out GOG...your location seems fortuitous.

Also, check out the tutoria on this website, under knowledge -- above. You''ll probably want more info about the diamond you spend that much money on before you buy, anyway, including crown & pavilion data.

Best of luck before you pursue this!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Tritto that suggestion
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results