shape
carat
color
clarity

Is .38 ML a big difference?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Confused22

Rough_Rock
Hello boards. I am looking at 2 princess diamonds of the same clarity, carat, and color. One is .38 ML smaller (total) and $600 cheaper. Is this size difference big to the baked eye?

1st diamond is 6.0 x5.79
2nd diamond is 6.16x6.01

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 3/29/2004 1:32:50 PM Confused22 wrote:

One is .38 ML smaller (total) and $600 cheaper. Is this size difference big to the baked eye?
----------------

eek.gif
9.gif
Funny!

these should look just right for a pair, btw....

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Side by side, one would appear larger. Standing alone,.....???? I would think probably not. JMHO.
1.gif

Brian Knox

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi,

Although it is a noticeable difference, it is not a big difference to the naked eye.

From my experience, most customers would opt for the smaller/cheaper diamond in a comparable size vs price scenario.

As would I.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
is....baked and ml...hehe

should be...naked and mm.
2.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
LOL...not if you ARE baked, and you weigh it by dropping it in water to measure it in ML...!
9.gif
hee hee...
9.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good grief... I had no idea that little joke will go that far. Hope no harm was done. The answer is among all these, as far as I can see.

I wish there was more data on the two stones to talk about ...
1.gif

Confused22

Rough_Rock
oh my Gosh I am such an idiot LOL. Hence the name confused. I meant MM, not ML LMAO. I drink a lot of water, maybe that was on my mind??? LOL

They are two princess cut diamonds, stand alone. I am trying to decide. Size is important to me but I am not sure if $300 is worth an extra .38 MM.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Size... size. I don't think a third of a millimeter is worth paying for: who would see that ? What is the weight and depth and table size of these. With 20% depth variances in depth acceptable for princess cuts, that makes a difference in size.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results