shape
carat
color
clarity

In NYC who has the Best Prices for Diamonds? (and also

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
I just don't know who to trust or go to in NYC for the absolute best prices on diamonds.

I guess that the stores will be more money because they have overhead.

Who/where can I go to a reputable diamond dealer who sells quality stones, is Trustworthy,
and has the Best prices in to
wn? (in NYC) also, if they are Excellent diamond setters as well, would be great.

Very appreciated as DH is getting tired of trekking into the city and running here and there and everywhere.
Thank you so much. :wavey:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Price will vary depending on what you are looking for. What is your budge and restrictions?

If you are looking for trust worthy reputable vendors then any of the NYC based PS vendors will do. Personally if you are looking for a lower price I would buy online as they give a wire discount sometimes, or a PS discount.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Out of the NYC PS vendors, I'd recommend I.D. Jewelry enthusiastically: I just had a wonderful experience buying earrings with them. They were great about working with my budget, and I love the way they customized my settings.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
oops I meant to add in that if you are looking for a cushion cut specfically I would go with Engagement Rings Direct. Mark's rings are truly fantastic and I think he has great prices on cushions.

layla5

Rough_Rock
I'm not really familiar with the NYC area, BUT I did buy a gorgeous diamond from exceldiamonds.com & they're located in NY. I think the price was very reasonable & they had a nice selection to choose from. You should give them a look.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results