shape
carat
color
clarity

i need help finding a solitaire ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

peercedprincess

Rough_Rock
i am in need of some help. i'm looking for a good reliable jeweler where i can get a pear shaped solitaire in white gold about a .50 carat. i saw one ring on szul.com that was pretty cheap but i read a post on here about szul.com not being very good. if you can help at all it would be greatly appreciated!!
9.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im sure you can get something great through any of the jewelers here. Whiteflash.com Goodoldgold.com superbcert.com winfields.com icestore.com

There's several great retailers on here.

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
niceice.com was great to me, as well, I'd really consider them.

I didn't see anything that anyone actually had in stock right now (as opposed to drop-shipping from somewhere else without looking at it) that was near that weight, but a) Wink Jones (Winfield's) has a website that's under renovation, so he might have something kicking around and b) you can always get something drop-shipped to an appraiser or one of the vendors who have the equipment to evaluate the stone. (for this I'd try GoodOldGold or NiceIce, off of the top of my head)

Things to watch out for: an overly thin girdle at the point of the pear, where it can chip, an obvious "bowtie" effect around the center of the stone, and an overly deep stone. To give you a better idea whether you're looking at a good stone or not, look at the cut chart here: http://diamonds.pricescope.com/fnc3.asp, including the crown height, which you'll probably have the get the vendor to run a Sarin report on the diamond to get

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results