shape
carat
color
clarity

I got a tennis bracelet!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I thought I''d post this here, since someone was asking about tennis bracelets a couple of weeks ago. My husband got me a diamond tennis bracelet for my birthday yesterday , and it''s just gorgeous. I think it outshines my e-ring and my w-ring! It''s Whiteflash''s 3 prong tennis bracelet and I got the 3 carat total weight in white gold. I would definitely recommend this bracelet for anyone that wants a tennis bracelet. I can''t say enough about how beautiful this bracelet is.

The only very minor complaint I have about this bracelet is that the box it comes in looks like a miniature coffin! It''s a really nice box, but it''s eerie looking. So, if anyone from Whiteflash is reading this, you might want to change the design of your bracelet boxes slightly so they look less coffinlike.

I was so happy when I got this bracelet for my birthday; I really didn''t think my husband would get it for me. He doesn''t like jewelry at all and can''t understand why I do. But when he asked me what I want for my birthday and I gave him a list with all jewelry on it, he knew he had to buy it for me. He''s the best! He even was extra generous and got me a Coach bag too!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/11/2005 6:28:05 AM
Author:coda72
I thought I''d post this here, since someone was asking about tennis bracelets a couple of weeks ago.

Possibly me! Do you have a picture!?

Deb :)

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t get a chance to get pictures of it yet, but I will try to take some pictures over the weekend and post them. I''m not the greatest at taking pictures of jewelry, but hopefully I''ll be able to get some good pictures of it.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please Coda, pics, pics PICS! Happy birthday for yesterday
emotion-19.gif
emcake.gif
emgift.gif
, look forward to seeing the pictures, it sounds FABULOUS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
AND a Coach bag, what excellent pressies from a great Hubby
36.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Wow you lucky girl....and sneaky too. I''m going to have to remember that trick to get jewelry from my husband that doesn''t like to buy jewelry....just make my wish list all jewlery! Hmm, the possibilities. I wonder if Whiteflash has a wishlist for customers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results