shape
carat
color
clarity

I am having PPDD from my diamond/Sending diamond in the mail

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
PPDD - Post Partum Diamond Depression!
I had to send my diamond back to whiteflash today so they can set it. I miss it so much, what will I look at during the day that sparkles?
I am going to have to become a pricescope junkie until I get it back, and then I have to wait for the proposal! How do you handle it!
I am also going to be in full on freak out mode until I know WF received it and it is safe. I had to ship it back to them through the post office and I don''t trust the post office. Anyone ever had a bad experience sending a diamond in the mail?

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Did you send it registered and insured? If so, it is among the safest ways to send it as it is locked up and secured at every stop.

My stone/ring has traveled this method at least 4 times and it's never had a problem.

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
Yes I definitely sent it that way. I once had a check sent to me that way and the post office lost it and it never turned up. The company had to send me a new one. Hopefully since it has already happened to me it won''t happen again. (knock on wood.)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
my ring has gone usps registered mail 2 times. once it took 10 days, the second trip only took 2
20.gif
but both times it arrived safe and sound. your stone should be fine
1.gif

jicedivine

Rough_Rock
I had a friend who sent his e-ring three times to jeweler to set the stone and he got his ring back everytime.
About the proposal, is it going to be a surprise?

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Dazedland, you could print out some of those gorgeous pictues of your diamond and scotch tape them to your hand....just to tide you over!!

I''m sure it will get to WF just fine
1.gif

(Or, as Dr. Tom Cruise would recommend, you might want to exercize and take some vitamins to get over that PPDD!!!)
2.gif
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results