shape
carat
color
clarity

Holy crap! Anyone in the market for a 5+ ct asscher?!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know, right? Stunning! And D color to boot!

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard! :-o :cheeky: :love:

ETA: I probably shouldn't have watched that video...I think DSS is already sinking in and I don't even have my ring yet! :lol:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not even an asscher lover but THAT is one gorgeous stone!

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
I'm thinking it's worth the airfare to NY just to visit GOG and ask to try it on! :bigsmile:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope one of us gets it!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I just saw this on y FB post and thought- who is going to buy this for me???

what do i have to do???? do you think they would swap my 1ct in for that 5?

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Sorry guys, Jon already told me on FB that he's sending it to me.

:praise:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
cygnet|1361577443|3388125 said:
Sorry guys, Jon already told me on FB that he's sending it to me.

:praise:

I think that he is telling you little porkie pie lies!!!!! :tongue:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Normally I'm not a fan of GOG but that is just stunning!!!!!!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I instantly thought of Phoenix. I think she should get it. :naughty:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
If I sell my house I can afford it :naughty: Diamonds and cardboard boxes go well together :lickout: It's almost worth it.......

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
I adore asscher cuts and that one is phenomenal...what's the price? D vs1 wonder what it cost Jon just to take a look at it?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In my opinion, Jonathan has the best fancy cut diamond selection of anyone! He has an outstanding asscher cutter or two, and this baby is a super-sized perfect example! :love: :love: :love: (I thought my little one was really great, but this thing is amazing!)

Greg, maybe you and I can trade both of our asschers for this one and share! :bigsmile:

I was almost sad that it is D VS1, because that is going to make the price through the roof. If it were H-I VS2, we might could steer Phoenix that way!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1361667833|3388898 said:
In my opinion, Jonathan has the best fancy cut diamond selection of anyone! He has an outstanding asscher cutter or two, and this baby is a super-sized perfect example! :love: :love: :love: (I thought my little one was really great, but this thing is amazing!)

Greg, maybe you and I can trade both of our asschers for this one and share! :bigsmile:

I was almost sad that it is D VS1, because that is going to make the price through the roof. If it were H-I VS2, we might could steer Phoenix that way!!!

Hmm- me thinks that we still need to add our right arms and then some-more to get this beauty!!! Perhaps he could send it to another cutter and split it into to right and left halves- 2.505 ct each!!!! Lol. That would make it affordable!!!!

Thinking setting designs - that size of asscher (5.1 ct) will be too big/ heavy to wear on a daily basis as a ring. A pendant is more the likely outcome. Oh wait- better still on top of a scepter - cos that is what we all need; or on top if my walking cane or the "piece of resistance" - a tiara!! We are all princesses in some way shape or form!!!

Oh wait- on the chastity belt- no man would understand unless he is into bling!!!
The choices are endless!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol:

I'd say that since there are a few ladies around here with 5-6 carat rounds, we could probably find someone who'd wear this asscher! I'd buy it but it is just too big for me. :lol: :lol: :lol: You know I am size sensitive.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Picture it as the center stone of a fabulous art deco diamond encrusted bracelet :lickout: Yum!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
gregchang35 said:
diamondseeker2006|1361667833|3388898 said:

Hmm- me thinks that we still need to add our right arms and then some-more to get this beauty!!! Perhaps he could send it to another cutter and split it into to right and left halves- 2.505 ct each!!!! Lol. That would make it affordable!!!!

Thinking setting designs - that size of asscher (5.1 ct) will be too big/ heavy to wear on a daily basis as a ring. A pendant is more the likely outcome. Oh wait- better still on top of a scepter - cos that is what we all need; or on top if my walking cane or the "piece of resistance" - a tiara!! We are all princesses in some way shape or form!!!

Oh wait- on the chastity belt- no man would understand unless he is into bling!!!
The choices are endless!!!!
If I could afford it no problem, I'd buy it and wear it daily! And I could never pull off anything above a 3 carat in a round, but for an asscher with its subtle simmering flashes of perfection - I wouldn't hesitate for a second. I'd set it with two tiny long baguettes and pair with a dainty channel set baguette band and walk into walls all over town from staring at my hand too much!

CrazyBirdLady

Shiny_Rock
Wow that truly is an amazing stone. I'd like to know the price as well. No chance of me ever buying it but I'd set it in a Leon 5 stone

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
i saw this yesterday :) it was stunning. i haven't really looked at asschers in person before so i can't compare but i suspect any i look at for the rest of my life may come up wanting after seeing this one. in terms of price I'm not sure how Jon feels about me posting it but lets just say its more that the average yearly salary. before tax.

I'm a bit of a size ho so maybe my opinion is skewed but i thought the size was fantastic! the color was wonderful and the light performance was stunning.

for reference my finger is a size 4.75/5. great finger coverage! the photos don't quite capture how lovely the light performance was. masses of white and colored light return

img_629.jpg

img_630.jpg

img_0368.jpg

img_0369.jpg

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
omg hippi!!!! That thing is beautiful!!!! :love: Forget 5 stone...there is no room on your finger for anything other than a setting that completely showcases the asscher. You should forget your OEC search and get this one :naughty: :naughty:

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
i would love to! unfortunately its many many times more than my budget. i just asked my partner what he thought of me buying this one instead and he says 'bitch be crazy!!!'

I think it would have to be in a solitaire. this stone deserves to be the absolute centre of attention. also you'd have to have pretty big finger to fit any sidestones on comfortably let alone a 5 stone ring!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Wow - that's much bigger than I imagined!

(For the record - if my hubby's reading - I could still pull it off, dear, just no baguettes. Ok? Great. Thanks.)

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a dream stone!!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results