shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Princess Cut Diamonds for Studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hisdiamondgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking to soon make my first big diamond purchase in the form of princess cut studs! I just started looking into stones and found this pair on James Allen. To all the princess experts out there, please, please, please help me out and tell me if these diamonds would work!! Thanks in advance!

Diamond DetailsItem Number: 1002758
Shape: Princess
Carat weight: 0.53
Cut: Premium
Color: J
Clarity: SI1
Certificate: GIA

Depth: 74.8%
Table: 76.0%
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Very Good
Girdle: Thick
Culet: None
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 4.36*4.29*3.21
Ratio: 1.02

Diamond DetailsItem Number: 1060628
Shape: Princess
Carat weight: 0.53
Cut: Premium
Color: J
Clarity: VS2
Certificate: GIA

Depth: 74.9%
Table: 73.0%
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Good
Girdle: Thin
Culet: None
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 4.36*4.34*3.25
Ratio: 1.00

hisdiamondgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Anybody?
Wahhhhh.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
First of all, I wouldn''t purchase princess cut diamonds to be worn as earrings.

I love princess cut diamonds...they make up my ering and wedding band...and I adore them. But in your ear, the princess cuts can rotate and it''s hard to ever have them look like "twins" since the position is always complicated.

I have rounds, and I love them.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Interesting to note that they often rotate! Nobody has mentioned this in any of the posts I read.

FWIW, princess studs will look smaller than rounds when equally sized, so rounds are better as far as getting your moneys worth.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results