shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Cartier shared prong eternity band??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pleezd

Rough_Rock
Hi!

With the help of everyone here, I was able to get my fiance a beautiful 2+ ct solitaire for her engagement ring -- and she loves it! Unfortunately, I''m now in the midst of trying to come up with an equally spectacular wedding band....and I''m having some trouble.

I know she wants an eternity type ring (stones all the way around), in a shared prong setting. And we''ve been looking around for a while.....not finding the perfect fit. WELL, apparently, she''s now found it -- unfortunately, it''s at Cartier
sad.gif

She says there''s something unique about it that makes the edges look more linear, rather than the undulating appearance of a regular shared prong (at Tiffany''s for instance). I took a look, and have to agree -- though I''m not sure what accounts for the different look. Maybe the size/orientation of the prongs?

Anyway, to make a long story short....I''m not about to shell out for this thing at Cartier...but would love to get a comparable replica made for her. Unfortunately, I cannot find a picture of it online ANYWHERE!! And I don''t think they''d take too kindly to me showing up with my digital camera at cartier
2.gif

so, can anyone help me? Either share a picture if you have it, or point me to where I can find one??

details....

engagement ring: 2+ct, round brilliant in a tiffany 6-prong setting. Platinum.

GOAL: Cartier style shared prong eternity band, rb stones, ~8points each.

help?!

thanks in advance...

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Hi~
Signed Pieces carries Cartier at a discount but I'm not sure if they carry that particular band... maybe they could get it or at least get you a pic of it?

www.signedpieces.com

Good luck!
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results