shape
carat
color
clarity

Help, which stone???please comment!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diabuyie

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I would like your advise on the following round stones with GIA certified:

Weight 1.76 1.71
Color E F
Clarity VVS2 VVS2
% Depth 60.9 61.1
% Table 55 55
Dimensions 7.79x7.85x4.76mm 7.71x7.77x4.73mm
Fluorescence none none
Polish Excel. Excel
Symmetry Excel Excel
Comments TN-M TN-M
Cut PREMIUM PREMIUM

Which of these two do you think is better cut dimensions? I''m not familiar with the dimensions. How can I tell a good dimension???
33.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/27/2004 4:33:34 AM
Author:Diabuyie
Hi,

I would like your advise on the following round stones with GIA certified:

Weight 1.76 1.71
Color E F
Clarity VVS2 VVS2
% Depth 60.9 61.1
% Table 55 55
Dimensions 7.79x7.85x4.76mm 7.71x7.77x4.73mm
Fluorescence none none
Polish Excel. Excel
Symmetry Excel Excel
Comments TN-M TN-M
Cut PREMIUM PREMIUM

Which of these two do you think is better cut dimensions? I''m not familiar with the dimensions. How can I tell a good dimension???
33.gif
ask your vendor for a sarin or ogi report. hard to guess the cut grade without more information.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Diabuyie,

This Chart may help you.

Also, couldn't help notice: a) your advice to About2BEngaged, saying: "Why settled for something that is not 100% satifactory...," and also, b) the repeat of Dancing Fire's advice above, given to you mid-month, about the helpfulness of additional data. Even though it sounds like there's a specific vendor you'd like to work with, this doesn't prohibit you from getting that crown & pavilion data. And if it does, are you satisfied with that?

Diabuyie

Rough_Rock
Ira Z,

The vendor that I work with does not have a sarin report. I''d satisfy with just this information....until after I read more on this website about the sarin report. Now it makes me wonder how do I get the sarin report within 5days.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
The vendor can easily make the request and email results. then you can enter the angles etc into HCA under tools on the top bar.

If the vendor has acess to the stone, they could also perhaps take an ideal-scope photo which is more useful than the Sarin #''s.

BTW you should be a little careful about giving others advice when you may not be qualified.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Garry,

Point taken...relatively.

Hand waving is perhaps enough.

Also, however, knowledge is power.

If there''s anything in particular it would be helpful to add...don''t be shy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results