shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Victor Canera Emilya setting - plain shank??

QueenofDiamonds33

Rough_Rock
Hi!

I LOVE the Victor Canera Emilya setting (like so many others!) - but haven't seen it anywhere with a plain shank. Does anyone have one/seen pictures of one? I love the delicate look of the halo (and the tilt with minimal metal), but I'd like to wear the ring full time - so I don't want to worry about the diamonds on the shank falling out. And I really do just prefer the simple look of the plain shank.

Any help/advice would be appreciated! Thanks!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Emilya will be gorgeous with a plain shank :love:
Will you combine it with a plain band?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love a plain shank. It will be gorgeous. Anything Victor does is gorgeous. :love:

QueenofDiamonds33

Rough_Rock
I think so too! I have been obsessing over his website/PS for some time now - hoping it fits into the budget! My boyfriend and I have really just started looking...

Acinom - Not sure yet about the wedding band, I like the simple/plain look (on the shank) as I think it makes the diamond stand out. But in cases where I might want to wear just the wedding band, I don't know what I think of a plain band? Maybe an eternity band would look better, and still not take away from the ering if worn together? What do you guys think?

drk14 - thanks for the link! That's one of the first places I started looking :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results