HELP via GIA report

furnacee

Rough_Rock

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Furnacee,
Welcome to PS!

regarding price of any diamond: it really depends on where you buy it.
Do a search of the Pricescope Database for stones of similar color, clarity and carat weight to get an idea of online pricing.
Buying in a jewelry store does offer advantages- but they cost money- so it's reasonable for a store to charge more.
How much more, and how much service they offer will either make the price worth it or not.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
furnacee|1422025197|3820860 said:
I am looking to purchase a diamond and was shown a report by GIA - 2121501848

http://www.gia.edu/cs/Satellite?reportno=2121501848&childpagename=GIA%2FPage%2FReportCheck&pagename=GIA%2FDispatcher&c=Page&cid=1355954554547

As a noob, almost every diamond looks good to me and the retailer mentioned that its a H+A diamond.

Can someone help me have a look at this based on the GIA report and tell me how much you think it would logically cost?
Have you seen this diamond in person and is it within your tolerance for clarity? The stone plot looks pretty busy with allot of small crystals. Depending on the type of crystals the diamond could appear a bit "peppered", and this could possibly be visible to the naked eye. If you have not seen it with your own eyes, this is an open question and the first issue you should address.

sweet_jane

Rough_Rock
Hi.
Diamonds within 1.2-1.3, G, SI1 are currently listing on Pricesope's diamond search ranging in price from $5741 to $8423. Not quite sure what information you are after? :confused:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results