shape
carat
color
clarity

Help need purchasing diamonds in Asia

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have any experience with purchasing diamonds in Singapore or Hong Kong? What are prices like and does anyone know any reputable dealers?
I am looking for 3 loose diamonds with the following specifications:

Shape: Round brilliant
Carat: 1 stone: 1.00-1.10 ct, 2 stones 0.55-0.60 ct (matched)
Certified by an independent reputable lab
Colour: E or D
Clarity: VS1
Depth: 59-61%
Table: 55-57%
Crown angle: 34-35 degrees
Pavilion angle: 40.7-41.2 degrees
Crown height: 14-15.8%
Pavilion depth: 43%
Girdle: Thin to medium
Polish: Excellent or ideal
Symmetry: Excellent or ideal
Proportions: Excellent or ideal
Culet: None
Fluorescence: None

They will be set into an eternity ring for our 25th.
1.gif

starfire

Shiny_Rock
Are you going to these 2 countries?

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
I am passing through Hong Kong on my way back from Europe. As I live in Australia, I would make a trip to Singapore if the diamonds were available and prices were well below those in Melbourne. This is the most expensive jewellery purchase I have ever made and I just want to research all my options.

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
Hi Kevin
Very many thanks for your PM. I found the section on diamond buying in Singapore on your website www.proposalring.com very useful. I am amazed that this is the only information I have been able to get so far. It brought back fond memories reading about your proposal and the process you went through buying an engagement ring yourself. I wish you and your fiancee many years of happiness together.
Regards,

kevinng

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Angela. I am just trying to share my knowledge. Some people question my intent. I know that some people think that I am shill, but I truly am not. I'm glad you found my website useful.
1.gif

I hope that you will find your dream diamond soon.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results