shape
carat
color
clarity

Helium

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Gary....

Where is the information on the helium, how it works, reports it issues and cost etc.

Rockdoc

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have a question. Is it available in the US yet? If not, when?

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Gary

I looked over the stuff on helium. Am I mistaken or does it only measure and anlyze round brilliants

Rockdoc

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Rhino I think you could order one for delivery early in 2005.
Roc, yes and no. The fancy reports are still being finalized. As you know all scanners give limited fancy info compared to rounds. But did you see the round stone detail? The fancy detail will be even more detailed.
The 3D modelling works for any shape.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I contacted them about three months ago to see about the purchase of one. They refused to sel it because they don''t have tech support here in the USA.

Welcome back Roc!

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Hi Steve..

Thanks for the "welcome back". Feeling a lot better than I was.

How are you feeling?

Did you get affected by the hurricanes?

How''s the ''new" house..(ptobably isn''t so new at this point)

Rockdoc

Serg

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 11/28/2004 10:22:27 AM
Author: RockDoc
Thanks Gary

I looked over the stuff on helium. Am I mistaken or does it only measure and anlyze round brilliants

Rockdoc

Rocdoc,

Yes, because
- HeliumPolish 1:1 is optimum for round diamonds 0.5-2.0 carats and also for semipolished of round cut.
- this time we sell only software for round cut and semipolished, because for round cut we have "excellent 3d-models"; for pear marquise, oval we have only "good" results; for princess we have only "bad".
No, because
- there are clients who use HeliumPolish for semipolished of fancy cuts, because they think that this is best system for their tasks. They use HeliumPolish 1:1 with displaced axis which increases the size of scanned diamond up to 11mm (standard version allows to work with 8mm), but the accuracy becomes worse in some times. But in any case they think that this system provides the best accuracy for their tasks.
- Clients who now purchase system and pay for software for round cut, get algorithms for fancy cuts free of charge
- In January the quality of 3d-models for some fancy cuts will pass to "Very Good" class
- Now there are HeliumPolish 1:2 systems with field of view 16mm. Although they are available only for clients with whom we have successful previous operational experience.
Rhino,

We deliver Helium systems in very limited lots, particularly to USA. But already there are deliveries to USA.
I can provide more detailed official information only at the beginning of the next year.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Serg,

Please add me to the information list after the first of the year.

Andreyy

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/29/2004 4:59:55 PM
Author: StevL
Serg,

Please add me to the information list after the first of the year.
Dear Steve,

We have included you to our delivery list of HeliumPolish systems for 2005 year.
We will contact you at the end of January, 2005.

OctoNus Accountant,
Andrey

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Rich Ii never ever thought I would find appraisers humorous. But you just kill me
emteeth.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results