shape
carat
color
clarity

grading certificates

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pupli mitra

Rough_Rock
hi:
this is my first posting. wanted to thank you all for all the info here. i was never "into" diamonds. but suddenly these little stones have started getting me all all crazy and "i want i want". so, recently my husband bought me a lovely princess cut. 1 carat, f colour, vvs 2, no flourescence, no culet, polish very good. thrilled. now i know nothing about the theory of it all, but this is an igc, international gemological center, certificate. is this a reliable source?

also, i want to start searching for a couple of stones for ear rings. thinking of round diamonds this time. would eightstar or lazare be a good choice? i notice a colleague''s 0.5 lazare studs look really really pretty (nicer and cooler than many 2 and 3 carats i see) all the time and am most tempted. your comments will be most appreciated.

regards
pupli

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
I think these sound yummy..
lickout.gif

0.527 H SI1 H&A 0.524 H SI1 H&A about $2500 for both

pupli mitra

Rough_Rock
thank a lot for your reply. will check out those stones and nile... immediately. as to my first diamond, guess i'll let the mystery remain for now. it's delightful to see it sparkling on my finger, the most expensive (in money terms at least) that my husband and i have bought together. it makes me happy. thanks again. bye pupli

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sorry i missed this - but you mentioned IGC diamond grading lab.

This is an Israeli lab and the few stones that I have seen with reports from this lab were very soft. At least as soft as EGL Israel, which is probably a grade of clarity or color softer than EGL USA in my experiance.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results