shape
carat
color
clarity

Got the ring, certificate, & appraisal...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lillguy

Rough_Rock
I purchased an e-ring out of state and just had the ring shipped home. It''s in my posession currently :) Is proper diamond protocal to go ahead and get another appraisal locally. It''s a reputable jewler, but I want to go through the proper steps as an educated customer. Thanks for any help! ...Basically, I''m nervous and need to propose as soon as possible!

JC

Shiny_Rock
Sure. I would recommend taking the diamond engagement ring into a local indepedant appraiser's office in your area. It never hurts to get a third party evaluation. Good luck on the upcoming proposal.....wish you the best.

9.gif

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
This guy is supposed to have a good reputation, referenced in this resource, and otherwise. I'd want to check them out, though they may not have the same positive rep...though the reasons for that have not been detailed for me (not consumer friendly?).

You might keep this as a reference in mind.

Protocols...yes checking is a thumbs up, a good idea, and I would/did to it, too.

Best of wishes on this important occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results