shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Old Gold and e-weddingbands.com - my review

jmarshall

Shiny_Rock
Two places I would definitely NOT shop at.......... Unless of course you are looking for a top quality vendor with great products and better customer service! Nothing but good to say about both places. Lynda, Darren, and Jonathan are top notch, and provided me with an excellent stone, setting and experience.

Susan at e-weddingbands was great to deal with as well, and I love the wedding band I got from her.

Just wanted to share my positive experiences for anyone who might be leary about the online purchase thing.

I have uploaded obligatory pics of the bands. One month to the big day :appl:

7315862b-d147-4c9f-9b46-2d7bd52e7b3a_0.jpg

b8113943-9904-4df3-a428-ae59a61191ba_0.jpg

171e674d-c24d-4787-ad22-cbdc64b6c7f8_zpsjyotbvwb.jpg

OMG_AMG

Shiny_Rock
the men's wedding band looks nice!! the double milgrain style looks exactly like the Tiffany's wedding band that I recently ordered (6 mm double milgrain)

is the wedding band made of platinum?

jmarshall

Shiny_Rock
OMG_AMG|1409189920|3740493 said:
the men's wedding band looks nice!! the double milgrain style looks exactly like the Tiffany's wedding band that I recently ordered (6 mm double milgrain)

Her band is platinum, mine is palladium. It is 6 mm, and was my more affordable alternative to this platinum band from Victor Canera:http://www.victorcanera.com/jewelry/bands/men-s-band-6mm-with-two-rows-of-miligraining I looked into the same band from EWB with platinum, and decided to try out the palladium

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
jmarshall|1409191596|3740504 said:

Her band is platinum, mine is palladium. It is 6 mm, and was my more affordable alternative to this platinum band from Victor Canera:http://www.victorcanera.com/jewelry/bands/men-s-band-6mm-with-two-rows-of-miligraining I looked into the same band from EWB with platinum, and decided to try out the palladium

Do you have a link to the wedding band? My husband also has the tiffany double milgrain and this looks like a very close duplicate! He is looking for a second band to wear when he is using his hands a lot and doesn't want to wear his platinum band.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi!!! :wavey: It's great to see you back, and I LOVE both wedding bands!!! You'll have to come back and post a few wedding pics for us! Best wishes for a wonderful, happy day! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LoveLikeCrazy|1409192760|3740511 said:
jmarshall|1409191596|3740504 said:

Do you have a link to the wedding band? My husband also has the tiffany double milgrain and this looks like a very close duplicate! He is looking for a second band to wear when he is using his hands a lot and doesn't want to wear his platinum band.

I just posted the link (I believe) above. But if he wants an extremely durable back-up band, I highly recommend this:

http://www.tungstenworld.com/6mm-8mm-Polished-Tungsten-Carbide-Wedding-Band/

My son-in-law has the 6mm one and it looks like new almost 4 years later! They are almost totally scratch resistant.

jmarshall

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1409195824|3740521 said:
Hi!!! :wavey: It's great to see you back, and I LOVE both wedding bands!!! You'll have to come back and post a few wedding pics for us! Best wishes for a wonderful, happy day! :appl:

Thanks DS, also a special thanks to you as you made an overwhelming selection process much easier.

I have been poking my head in and reading every so often, but my life has been hectic - wedding planning, work, and back in April we bought a fixer-upper of a house and have been remodeling that in what little spare time I have had.... We moved in 3 weeks ago finally. Its no where close to done, but I couldn't afford the house and my apartment, so here we are.

How have you been?

PS - I LOVE them too.... My band looks especially great with the Bulova Precisionist watch that she bought to give me on the big day :angel:

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My wedding band came from e-weddingbands.com in 2007, very happy with how it has held up and how it looks. Plat 4mm wide, comfort fit, low dome.

jmarshall

Shiny_Rock
WillyDiamond|1409227839|3740619 said:
My wedding band came from e-weddingbands.com in 2007, very happy with how it has held up and how it looks. Plat 4mm wide, comfort fit, low dome.

I love love love mine. Can't wait to wear it.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am doing fine, thank you! How nice that you are getting a new watch for a wedding gift to wear with your new ring! You've been busy with a new house on top of everything else, but that is very exciting! I look forward to seeing some wedding pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results