shape
carat
color
clarity

Going to Antwerp

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bobbafett

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I live in the UK and are planning on proposing and then letting my gf choose the ering in Antwerp.

I will be there for 3/4 days and would like to come home with the finished ring on her finger, but would like as good a deal as possible. Does anyone know of some none touristy places were we may find a good deal on both diamond and setting.

I would like a princess diamond close to 1 carrot for around $5000.

Thanks in advance
1.gif

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You have plenty of shops around the diamond district in Antwerp...
But it doesnt mean you will find a "good deal", London in my opinion has much more to offer as far as design options.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with Diagem, try Hatton Garden in London, you probably won''t get a better deal in Antwerp than you will here if ordering online isn''t an option for you. Is your budget a bit flexible?

Bobbafett

Rough_Rock
My budget is pretty flexible. The thing that worries me with ordering online is the fact I wouldn''t see the diamond and also most good online prices are in the US, and I would be taxed heavily on this.

I have considered buying online and having it delivered to Florida as I have budgeted for a vacation as well.

Thanks for all replies so far !!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results