shape
carat
color
clarity

Finding my (mens) ring that i like

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zikronix

Shiny_Rock
Well after popping the question and wedding planning (still planning) (oct 27,2007) anyway. I remember when i was looking before i got her ring at uniondiamond. there were a few online retailers that sold mens rings...I know blue nile does. and a few others. Any good ideas. Where I can go. I noticed that they all have settings but not all have settings for men. Additionally not very many have rings for men
7.gif
Ive been looking locally but anyone know where a good place to start for a mens ring.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
i think those tension rings on men are just dashing. gelin abaci (sp) ?

zikronix

Shiny_Rock
union has a whole section i didnt see so i need to check these out.

http://www.uniondiamond.com/wedding-rings/mens-wedding-bands.html

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/19/2006 2:12:21 AM
Author:zikronix
Well after popping the question and wedding planning (still planning) (oct 27,2007) anyway. I remember when i was looking before i got her ring at uniondiamond. there were a few online retailers that sold mens rings...I know blue nile does. and a few others. Any good ideas. Where I can go. I noticed that they all have settings but not all have settings for men. Additionally not very many have rings for men
7.gif
Ive been looking locally but anyone know where a good place to start for a mens ring.
You''re right. It''s not easy for a guy to find many unique and stylish designs like it is for the ladies. I went custom for my ring because I wanted the tension look, without the fears of true tension designs. And good thing too, because I have had to resize my ring in the first year (lost weight on purpose!).

There was an article on our local paper recently that more and more higher end stores are recognizing that men are willing to buy nice pieces of jewelry and not just watches. Tiffany, I''ve been told is working on an expanded line of rings for men. Still, that doesn''t help you in time for your wedding. So, my recommendation is to consider settings like Gelin or Abacci or contact GOG or WhiteFlash or any of the good PS vendors and I''m betting they could custom make whatever you had in mind. BTW.....I recently saw a married couple and the wife and husband both had full diamond eternity rings that matched. Her''s of course was the wedding ring to complement her Ering. His was his wedding ring, but I had to just go up and compliment the man on his beautiful ring. Again, giving credibility to the fact that more and more men are becoming ring conscious and want nice pieces for themselves.

Good Luck.........

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
If we weren''t already married I think I would try to talk my husband into this one from Signed Pieces...

15589.jpg

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/20/2006 10:43:11 PM
Author: cpster
If we weren't already married I think I would try to talk my husband into this one from Signed Pieces...

15589.jpg
What, he can't upgrade, like just about everybody on this forum??? Show it to him. Maybe he'll like it!! It is cool btw......

ls14evar

Rough_Rock
Im really like the mokume gane rings personally. Green lake jewelry has some nice looking ones, though they dont post prices.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2006 5:12:33 PM
Author: ls14evar
Im really like the mokume gane rings personally. Green lake jewelry has some nice looking ones, though they dont post prices.
Check out BooneRings then, they list prices and had great reviews here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results