shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally Did It!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

azrealtor

Rough_Rock
Well, no one knows me here, but I''ve been educating myself on these boards for the past couple of months. I just bought a new house, so the budget became much smaller than I had anticipated for the ring. I finally placed my order for a superbcert from Barry. It''s a RB 1.21 carat, K, VS2. It will be set in a Vatche white gold Royal Crown shank with a Vatche white gold x-prong head. I was kind of sketchy on the whole "K" color, but it seems many people who have ideal cut "K" stones are very happy with them. I''m crossing my fingers. Worst case scenario I upgrade it in a year or two. To me it sounds like a great deal. I would like to thank you all for your help. You helped so much and you didn''t even know it.

Thanks

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Barry''s stones are amazing. You will be very pleased!
36.gif

azrealtor

Rough_Rock
I will be sure to post some pictures when I get the ring. Anyone else out there with a "K" color diamond with some feedback?

Thanks

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your new purchase! I have been admiring that stone at SuperbCert for a while now!

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Gianluca, a PS regular who''s on vacation right now, bought a K color from Barry at SC. He was very pleased with it.

I have a 1.25 carat, J ideal cut set in plat and my diamond is amazingly white. I too was nervous about the whole J thing and it turns out that I worried for nothing. I think you are in for a real treat and will be pleasantly surprised.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results