shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally decided, 1.24 J SI1

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
Hi. I haven''t posted much here but have learned tons. After months of changing my mind about shape, e-ring style, etc. I have finally decided, and my boyfriend will be finalizing the purchase tomorrow. Although then I have no idea how long I will have to wait for him to actually propose. The eternity ring thread was one I just kept going back to, so we are going with the Diamonds for an Eternity from Whiteflash.

Here are the specs on the diamond we''ve chosen (with much help from Renee)
ACA 1.24 J SI1 (eye-clean)
depth 61.6
table 56.8
crown angle 34.9
pavilion angle 40.8
6.8 X 6.8 X 4.24
http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-2415714.htm#
It gets excellent, excellent, excellent and very good on the HCA with a score of 1.6.
I posted the link but I don''t know how to add the ideal-scope.

Thanks, you guys are great. I can''t imagine what I would have ended up with if I hadn''t stumbled upon Pricescope!!
23.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
tiffanytwisted,
That stone is yummo. A definite winner. How exciting!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That diamond looks like a real winner and I love the setting you''ve chosen! Please post pictures for us when this beauty is all done.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
/images/site/d_lostF.jpg

YUM YUM YUM
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Well done, Tiffany and beau!!!! THat''s GREAT! I''m not familiar w/ the setting.... an eternity band, I"m guessing!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results