shape
carat
color
clarity

Everyday''''s a new adventure! Today, Kwiat.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

I wanted to share with you this Kwiat ring that I saw yesterday. It was gorgeous in person, so different, so lovely, so ________?

Kwiat tells me that their new designer from Tiffany''s created this. It''s from their Harmony collection. What do you think?

By the way, does anyone know about Kwiat diamonds? Any thoughts either way would be great...

Thank you!
Tracy

HARMONY_KWIAT_SIDE.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Tracy I don''t know anything about Kwiat''s diamonds, but I will say you certainly have very good taste in all the choices you are considering including this one!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve never heard of them either, but agree, it''s a very pretty ring..

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a another view
36.gif

Harmony_KWIAT_Set S.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/12/2006 11:14:18 AM
Author:tracys126

By the way, does anyone know about Kwiat diamonds?

Well known, large business - one of the US based sightholders, gone down the diamond branding route since 2001 or so.

No idea who the ''designer form Tiffany'' is (strange sales pitch?), but the ring reminds me a bit about the bezel Lucida ring.

Does the ring come already set with a diamond? Any lab report on it? I would think there should be a decent choice of stones from these guys...

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ana,

Well I want to choose my own diamonds through Pricescope vendors (of course) and have the band made. But my boyfriend, well, you know the story, wants me to buy the whole package from Kwiat.

Kwiat only sells their bands with their stones, I''m pretty sure. They are least GIA certified but I was looking for an AGS O. Kwiat is apparently highend, but so is Tiffanys and this doesn''t mean much to me after becoming a Pricescope member. HA! Ruined for life!
41.gif

Anyway, will let you know how it goes. Thank you!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/12/2006 11:43:38 AM
Author: tracys126

They are least GIA certified but I was looking for an AGS O.

Maybe there''s hope then... you could well find an ''AGS0 candidate'' (= diamond with proportions compatible with the top AGS grade) round among the new GIA certs with proportions and cut grades on. Neither GIA or AGS makes any indication of H&A cut...

Hope that a well researched ''package'' from the sellers you prefer will be convincing in the end!
5.gif

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there, what store did you see the ring in? (bad grammar) I know that Nordstroms carries Kwiat diamonds, and I''ve seen them there, but the prices were high considering the specs on the stones. They were pretty though.

I love the ring!

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Here's the information on the former Tiffany designer who designed this ring..I know, I am obsessing!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kwiat announced recently that it has retained Janice DeBell, a 20-year veteran of jewelry retailer Tiffany & Co., as the brand's new director of design. DeBell brings over 25 years of design background, including a stint at Harry Winston, to her position at Kwiat. Nearly 100 years old, the fifth-generation diamond enterprise has increased its market share and consumer awareness via a branding initiative that includes national print advertising, in-store branded merchandising and direct mail. ...

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
I saw this ring at Leo Hamels (www.leohamel.com). I believe they are a family owned jeweler here in San Diego. I actually went in to meet with an appraiser who had an office attached to their store, and viola! this ring found me.

But I do know Neiman Marcus carries Kwiat too.

36.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Cool setting.

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, were you at the Leo Hammel in Solana Beach, or the one in San Diego? I''ve been to the Solana Beach store, cannot stand the snobby saleswoman who is usually there! But the setting is very pretty!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Kwiat has stunning pieces like the one you posted! I was in the jeweler the other day and they had some beautiful jewelry in their line. Unfortunately there was a high premium with these designer pieces.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/16/2006 6:10:00 PM
Author: Pricescope
I like the twist so much i think it could be even pronounced more with tiny insert.
nice

and a little more see thru - it will still sit well enough on the finger - and be a lot easier to clean

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/16/2006 8:11:20 PM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)

Date: 4/16/2006 6:10:00 PM
Author: Pricescope
I like the twist so much i think it could be even pronounced more with tiny insert.
nice

and a little more see thru - it will still sit well enough on the finger - and be a lot easier to clean
oops - attachemnt

More see thru1.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
how about 4diamonds around the bezel and a demantoid in the middle?

3.gif

demantoidtwist.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2006 11:56:23 PM
Author: belle
how about 4diamonds around the bezel and a demantoid in the middle?

3.gif
Now you''re talkin. Love that Sis. We need more color around here!!!
31.gif

caracol

Rough_Rock
Hi Sundial,

In the picture under your name it shows a three stone diamond ring and it seems to be bezel. Are all three bezel, because I have a lot of trouble finding bezel settings for one or three stones.

Thank you,

Caracol

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
little blue?

OtherSideTwistblue.jpg

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember when I was browsing pricescope before I was posting, and someone was torn. They posted a beautiful 3 stone princess cut ring that was a Kwait piece. The person was asking if they should purchase that ring, or save 2 grand on having someone else make it. I wanted to say the KWAIT ring the Kwait ring! I don''t even like princesses but their stones looked gorgeous in the picture.

caracol

Rough_Rock
Hi Tracys126,

I was wondering where did you get the picture of the Kwiat ring. Even on Kwiat web page I do not seem to see it. I looked into the Leo Hamel web page, but can´t find the ring either. It is really a beautiful setting and it really ressembles the Lucida bezel ring from Tiffany.
Thank you and good luck with your choice.

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto! I''ve been looking for pics of their Harmony collection and nothing comes up!

Come on - spill the beans...... Where did you find the pics?!! (pretty please..........)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results