shape
carat
color
clarity

ERD or Leon Mege?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mjd

Rough_Rock
I have made my final decision on the setting I want but need a little help with deciding which vendor to go for. I fell in love with the Leon Mege rb with pear sides and I found a setting that looks idenitical at engagement rings direct. I''ll try and attach a picture. Any opinions on which I should go for. Both vendors come highly recommended on PS. There is only 100dollars diff in price. I have yet to source the diamond which will be approx 1ct ex cut.

erd.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like Mark T a LOT. But for $100 bucks, hands down Leon Mage. I''ve seen his three stone settings IRL (Kristy Darlings and Widgets) and they are stunning.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leon made the ring that''s on Mark''s site. Mark works with Leon a lot. I''d go with Leon if you want a Leon ring..

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2007 7:28:43 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Leon made the ring that''s on Mark''s site. Mark works with Leon a lot. I''d go with Leon if you want a Leon ring..
True, and ditto!!
2.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Author: mrssalvo
Leon made the ring that''s on Mark''s site. Mark works with Leon a lot.
LOL...that''s the FIRST thing I thought when I saw mjd''s picture...that''s GOTTA be Leon''s work!

widget

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
I am going to get the exact same setting with a 1 carat round center stone! When I called Leon, I was quoted $2400 for the setting, while the one on ERD is $1900. I think you can't go wrong-both vendors seem very good. The only plus for ERD is that you could get your stone through him also. Good luck and keep us posted!

ETA: also, you may have done this, but make sure that the setting price from Leon includes the sidestones. I know the one on ERD does. The quote I got from Leon didn't include sidestones.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You CANNOT go wrong with leon!

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
Hi MJD!

Did you find out if that leon price included the sidestones? If so, I want to get it too! I can''t figure out why he quoted me $2400 for the setting alone, but hopefully it was a miscommunication and I get get a leon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results