shape
carat
color
clarity

Does stacking shrink my diamond?

Should I stack?

• A. No. It looks best with one only.

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • B. Stack them. They work great together.

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for putting up with my wedding band and stacking questions. Do you think that stacking these two hands shrinks or takes away from my center stone?image_1949.jpgimage_1950.jpg
image_1920.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think so. It doesn't shrink your beautiful diamond.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not in my opinion... I like the stacks! :)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the stack look. Your diamond is pretty amazing! I don't think a few stackers will shrink THAT baby! :wink2:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it with the single band that's the "regular straight band" the best.

yorkgirl

Shiny_Rock
I voted A. The curvy band is delicious with it. It doesn't make your diamond look smaller but it does take attention away from it.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly, all the options look really nice! I would just wear whatever suits your mood that particular day - I don't have enough room to stack because the base of my ering is wide, but I have three different bands and rotate them throughout the week, just to mix things up a bit. eta: to answer the original question, I like your ring with the 2 bands, I don't think it takes away from your diamond.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think if you stack them it would look better with the straight band in the middle. But I don't think the stack makes your diamond look smaller!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ame|1404008356|3703076 said:
I like it with the single band that's the "regular straight band" the best.

Ditto

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
With the straight band your ring truly shines. But all combinations look good. It will be fun to select a different stack depending on your mood.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Not at all, you have a nice gap between your diamond and your bands. I think if your bands fit flush to your diamond it would be a different story.

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
I agree; with the photos we can see I like it stacked with just the "regular straight band" the best. Main ring looks lovely!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like all the combinations especially because you have a space. As lknvrb4 pointed out if they were all flush then it would take away from the main diamond but because there is a small space you see each as separate and distinct. However my favorite combination is your ER with the straight band. It looks just perfect. Though I also really like the curved band with it. Wear them as the mood strikes. All really gorgeous and different looks. :love:

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
I think all three options look great. I would just change it up as the mood strikes you. Your engagement ring is really lovely.

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Like the others, I think it looks best with the regular straight band but I don't think any of your bands, or the stack of two, diminishes the look or size of your centre diamond.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results