shape
carat
color
clarity

does Brian Gavin gice a pricescope discount?

lilhelp

Rough_Rock
Just curious because i see alot of people on pricescope offer his diamonds. but i dont see it on the vendor list

Anonymous6

Shiny_Rock
They work with you... at least my vendor from BG has worked with me regarding my budget.

But I also haven't seen any kind of PS discount listed. I see a price and a wire price... but the prices I've been getting quoted are lower than both.... just gotta get in touch with a vendor there.

ErinnM34

Rough_Rock
Out of curiosity, do ALL the vendors listed as PS vendors offer PS discounts?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
BGD is not an advertising vendor on Pricescope. I know that many vendors (official and otherwise) offer a discount for wire transactions. Some of them also offer a PS discount (not sure if BGD is one of those or not) if you get there straight from PS.

Most of the reccomendations on PS are based on personal experience and word of mouth. Many people have had good experiences with BGD, and therefore they get recommended a lot. The same can be said for all the other vendors that you see recommended.

iKevyn

Rough_Rock
^^yes he does give a discount to PS member or yes he does to something else

jrich

Shiny_Rock
I was working with BGD and was told that without a doubt BGD does NOT give a discount on anything other than their signature stones (and I think blues as well). I was looking at virtual stones and was told those would NOT qualify for a PS discount.

iKevyn

Rough_Rock
So BG does give discount on their signature diamond? There was a discount code but it doesn't seem to work when I entered it.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All you can do is ask if the price is negotiable. Sometimes it may be and sometimes not. Can't hurt to ask. But as Gecko said, they are not PS vendors, so there is no reason to ask for a PS discount. Just ask how low they will go on the price of the stone you are interested in!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, there is a PS discount on their signature diamonds!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results