shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond jewelry with Okto.com?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hello kitty

Rough_Rock
I have found a website www.okto.com that sells very cheap diamond jewelry, for example, a 3/4 tw white gold stud earring for $699, H-I color, SI-I clarity. But I never buy anything from this website before, have anyone ever order anything jewelry from them? Are they reliable? Please help!

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
Never heard of them, but I wouldn't. They are selling WAY to many different things. You may not bet getting a accurate description...

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Kitty,

It looks to me like Okto is a reseller for www.moderna.com. This is a major online retailer for jewelry. I would recommend buying from such companies directly so that you know who to go to in case of difficulties. Moderna is a legitimate dealer and they have many many satisfied customers.

Neil Beaty, GG ISA
Independent Appraisals in Denver

hello kitty

Rough_Rock
I have search mondera.com, but they don't have white gold earring stud (only available in platinum and yellow gold) so I don't think okto.com sells jewelry from mondera. Anybody else have any experience with okto.com? please....please...please.

reena

Ideal_Rock
here's the deal: if the site is selling those studs super-cheap (and i don't know enough about stud pricing to know if the price you listed is super-cheap or not) then you can be sure that there's a reason and that you should stay away.

even if the prices do appear to be fair, if i were you i'd much prefer to stick with a trusted local jeweler or an internet vendor who others here have had experiences with and that you can trust (cause they can all sell you white gold studs, i'm sure) than take a gamble on a complete unknown.

1.gif

brianpi

Rough_Rock
I just bought a diamond from diamond.com and it came in an okto shipping box.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results