shape
carat
color
clarity

Designer Dan Hoffs in LA California???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Plan_to_Dazzle

Rough_Rock
A vendor listed through pricescope has told me they could make a custom ring that I want, and that they use an individual in Los Angeles, California named Dan Hoffs.

Has anyone heard of this guy? Any experiences?

Thanks to all.

Carl

Plan_to_Dazzle

Rough_Rock
I saw an old post that mentioned his name in relation to Navalty Jewlers in LA. I am NOT 100% positive, but I thought this might help someone remember. Anyone heard of him or Navalty?

Plan_to_Dazzle

Rough_Rock
Thanks,
I had already tried that, and lack of information from my search was why I was asking. I would have not known about Navalty at all without that wonderful search tool.
Unfortunately, it seems that only one person has any experience with him/them other than having him set a stone.

Plan_to_Dazzle

Rough_Rock
Still hoping to hear if anyone has used this guy. Does anyone have a friend in the diamond business in LA that might know of this person? Does anyone have any ideas how I could find any information?

Carl

isolpj

Rough_Rock
Yes, I have used Dan and Nava and Navalty Jewlers just recently. THey are very nice and I had a great experience with them. I am actually going in there tomorrow AM to get the ring resized. I had purchased the diamond thru DCD and got the ring through Navalty. Dan set the diamond and did some unique work on it. Very good experience overall!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results