shape
carat
color
clarity

Decisions Decisions G SI1 bottom line price?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

xxnonamexx

Rough_Rock
I have been looking at jewelers and also wholesale. I am trying to figure out how I know I am at the lowest possible price the jeweler will sell me the diamond for as well as how much I can get a setting. I am looking into a 2.07c ideal cut G SI1 and have a price of 25K including any setting. I also recieved from wholesaler that 2.39 in diameter compared to 2.07 is much smaller. My gf wants a 3 stone setting. since 1 stones are all too "plain" I am not looking to spend over 25K and I have notice SI1 is noticeable in garbage compared to VSI1. ANy help suggestions greatly appreciated I have been all ringed out.

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Before you think about price, you have to learn about the product you intend to buy. First stop is to read the tutorials in the "knowledge" section above. Color, clarity, and carat weight are NOT the only things you should be considering. Read up on cut.

Re the setting - Setting prices depend on a number of factors, including the metal used, whether there are diamonds on the setting or not, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results