shape
carat
color
clarity

DAVE ATLAS PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dave,

Please call me asap. It''s regarding a package you were supposed to ship on Thursday. I tried contacting you at your lab and so has the client but to no avail and they are panicking.

Sorry to have to try to reach you this way but it''s the only way I know how right now.

Rhino

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am here. No idea about the problem. It could be the diamond that was to receive a wordy laser inscription which the laser simply would not handle. If that's the stone, I wonder why no one contacted your customer. Surely we can get to the answer. We will be open on Monday morning about 7:30 am. Call 215-922-4421 early and Michael Jordan will likely be there and have the details...That number is responded to at anytime anyone is in the office regardless of the hour. It is not a recording, but rings until answered, should anyone be there.

We have not dissappeared or run off with the customer's precious stone. Sorry for any panic attacks. We are doing the best we can and sometimes things go off a little. n It is right in the midst of the Xmas season for appraising. SO we are busy....and happy about it, too.

Anyone can contact me personally on my cell phone 215-385-0258 when I am needed. I will return calls if a message is left. I do not guarantee that I know everything going on in the three gems labs that I am part of, but I will make sure someone responsible takes action for you, if you are a customer of ours.....or GOG, too.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks Dave. You rock.
1.gif

alechope

Rough_Rock
Hey Rhino,
Clean out your email inbox, huh? Your server is bouncing emails
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results