shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom eternity band, custom hoops, or factory made?

champain

Rough_Rock
My mother left me her diamond bracelet. It has 36 very pretty10-point diamonds, and I'm thinking of having some of them into an eternity band or mounted into diamond hoopsI' I'm not sure if I should go this route, or if it would be more expensive than buying a new band or hoops instead.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely problem to have!

champain

Rough_Rock
I know, AprilBaby. I'm very fortunate on the one hand. Unfortunately, the reason I have this bracelet is due to the fact that my mother is widowed and has advanced dementia. I want to use these stones because they have such a special meaning to me, and I would wear them often. I never wear the bracelet. I'm not a bracelet kind of gal....

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I think that your best course of action would be to reach out to a couple of your preferred vendors and discuss options with them and get a quote. You can then compare the quote and the quality of workmanship against the cost of purchasing a pre-made ring or earrings. Of course you will still have to take into consideration of the sentimental aspect of being able to wear your moms stones.

I'm very sorry to hear about your mom. :(( I lost my grandfather to Alzheimer's this past October. It's a terribly cruel disease that is difficult to understand until you go through the process yourself. My thoughts and prayers and with you. {hugs}

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results