shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom E-Ring- can it be made?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bgirl33

Rough_Rock
I am currently looking around for styles of e-rings, as I will hopefully be getting one pretty soon.
I have a lovely pearl ring that I would consider copying, (switching the pearl for a diamond.)

It is a center stone which ideally would be replaced by a round brilliant, and then hugging the sides of the pearl on both sides are 4 very small pear-shaped diamonds. It looks like a quarter of a sunburst, if that makes any sense. Attached is a photo.

Can this be done? I''d love to use this style but am not sure whether a setting could be made to hold the center diamond and the mini-pears..

Photo 101.jpg

sera

Ideal_Rock
I''m sure quite a few of the vendors could do something like that. You could also search for something similar- then you could have two rings that are different but that you like equally well.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2007 3:35:59 PM
Author:bgirl33

Custom E-Ring- can it be made?
Yes, I would guess very easily. Take your pick of vendors, any of them should be able to do it for you!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
it would probably be easiest just to get a jacket/wrap with pears. look at www.stuller.com or www.adwar.com for possibilities. any jeweler can order settings from those catalogs.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My only concern is that you''d have to get a pretty large diamond to end up with the same proportions you have in that ring. I really like that setting with the pearl, but I am not sure that design would be very timeless as an engagement ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results