shape
carat
color
clarity

Congrats GOG on being voted best jeweler on Long Island!

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Congrats GOG on being voted best jeweler on Long Island, again, in the Best of Long Island Awards.

Way to go JW & staff! :appl:
----------

(I don't think anyone has posted this yet, right?)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, GOG! :appl: :appl: :appl: I am not at all surprised! They have to have one of the best, high quality diamond selections in the US!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I haven't done business with Good Old Gold (yet), but I would not hesitate to do so. It is obvious to me after years on Pricescope that they are a class act. Congratulations on your well deserved recognition!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kudos Jonathan.
You deserve it! :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to Jon and the gang!... :appl: :appl:

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!!

I have never purchased from GOG, but I did get an AVC pre-loved and it is gorgeous.

Lenapie

Rough_Rock
Oh wow! What an accomplishment! Congratulations, Jonathan & Team! :appl: :appl: :appl:

However, I'm not surprised in the least. We received extremely awesome customer service when we purchased our AVC a few months back. Can't wait to do business with GOG again. :dance:

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Congrats...you are the best on LI but also have the best educational videos in the world. Thanks for all your hard work and caring to educate the public on the importance of excellence in cut. I've learned so much from your site and hope to some day soon be a customer.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

I was there back in 2006. Purchased the 1.04 K H&A that you used for your older videos.
The store was lovely and the guy I worked with (matt?) can't remember his name now, was very helpful.

I'm in the city so it's a loong drive for me, but I am hoping to make it back one day soon. You guys really do sell
beautiful diamonds.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats awesome! Congratulations! :dance:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results