shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling u-prong and shared prong eternity band owners!

EllaT

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone!

I need your advice! I am starting to explore which 3/4 eternity band to purchase from whiteflash! I like the look of both the annette u-prong and the shared setting but am thinking of getting 7 pointers. My question is which is the lower setting? the u-prong or the shared setting? and which shows the diamond off better? I am looking at pairing it with the vatche u-113 that has not arrived yet as in true PS fashion I am already mentally preparing the next bling acquisition. Thanks in advance!!

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I was looking into a 7 stone shared prong vs 7 stone u prong from WF. I also have the U113. I can't locate the email where they gave me the heights of both. They even sent pics of a solitaire with both just to give me an idea.

EllaT

Rough_Rock
LoveLikeCrazy thanks for letting me know you were in a similar situation. Wish your email was still around! Have you decided since on your band? I'm nervous about what to choose especially after reading a fellow PS users issues with an etermity band scratching her vatche within a few days despite using a spacer. [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/forum/rockytalky/new-eternity-band-vendor-issues-and-questions-t207004.html']https://www.pricescope.com/forum/rockytalky/new-eternity-band-vendor-issues-and-questions-t207004.html[/URL]

I would actually like to see the u113 paired with the matching knife edge band even though most likely I would go with an eternity or 7 stone option as you mentioned.

AVCadmirer

Shiny_Rock
Hi EllaT
I have recently spoken to WF about 7 pointer eternity and they advised the lowest they could get would be about 2.1-2.2mm I believe that's for the shared prong, I could be wrong though. The U Prong will show the diamonds off more though from the side view.
Just email WF, I deal with Brittany and she is great and very patient!!! I would actually love to see the pics after you receive the rings.

EllaT

Rough_Rock
Thanks paulay for the recommendation! I will contact whiteflash and figure out from there which option to choose! I cannot wait to receive the vatche solitaire have to wait until December though. I much rather the option I had of choosing exactly what I dreamed of vs being surprised and happy with getting married to my luv but secretly not so happy with an engagement ring. Happier to nix the surprise aspect and be all around thrilled! :angel:

EllaT

Rough_Rock
LoveLikeCrazy do you wear a spacer? If you do what is the mm size? Thanks for your help!

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Yes I wear a 1mm spacer. My u113 holds a 1.01ct diamond. I just took 2 quick photos for you. Sorry they aren't the best in quality!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1413578423.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1413578447.jpg

EllaT

Rough_Rock
Your rings are fabulous! I like the look of the 7 stone paired with your e-ring! Thank you for helping me decide!!! Now I just have to wait...sigh

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results