shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling on Pricescopers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shoshana

Rough_Rock
I''m a longtime lurker and this is my first post. I recently purchased a sweet diamond from Rhino at Good Old Gold, was lucky enough to drive to the store and see it in person
love.gif
:
AGS report
round brilliant
color D
clarity vs2
diameter 7.07 mm
weight 1.30 ct
depth 61.0 %
table 55.6 %
crown angle 34.3
pavillion angle 40.8
crown height 15.2%
pavillion depth 43.1%
culet 0.6%
girdle avg 1.3%
flourescence none
HCA 1.1
Isee2 9.6
ring size 4.5

Mark Morrell will make a platinum setting with those adorable heart shaped prongs and I would like bead set side diamonds simply set but not with grooves on either side like channel setting. I was asked what size side diamonds I want and have no idea what size to ask for. Just want nice little side diamonds. Please help with suggestions and pictures if possible
naughty.gif
. Thanks in advance.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
shoshana, i don't know too much about the size that would be appropriate for the setting, i am guessing 2 pointers or a little smaller (.10-.15ct), maybe going down in size going away from the center. BUT i do know your ring is going to be awesome...and i am sure you know that already with having chose the GOG/Mark Morrell combo
love.gif
please post pics when you receive the finished product

edit to add: i am looking for a pic!

Shoshana

Rough_Rock
Kim

Thank you for your reply....it was helpful. Will go to a local jeweler to see the actual sizes you suggest. Oh BTW I will post plenty of pics of the ring when I get it in my hot little hands
9.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
please do shoshana, you know we will be after you if you don't
2.gif
and i was thinking about the sizes i gave you, you will probably want to ask to see even smaller than .15, depending upon exactly how you want your setting. but you will see all sizes and be able to figure out what you want in person! good luck
1.gif

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
I second that!!! It sounds like it will be gorgeous -I just LOVE Mark's work. Congrats!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results