shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling All PS Experts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JiltedGen

Rough_Rock

ok guys, first and foremost I would like to thank each and everyone of you who have answered all my questions. I have finalized the ring setting. Last thing I need is to finalize the stone. Need final opinion between the 2 - both are 1 ct, F, VS2:

Stone 1:

. AGS Ideal
. Depth %: 61.8
. Table %: 56.5
. Crown Angle: 34.8
. Crown %: 15.1
. Star : 56
. Pavilion Angle: 40.7
. Pavilion %: 42.9
. Lower Girdle %: 76
. Girdle: Thin to Slightly Thick Faceted
. Measurements: 6.41-6.44X3.98
. Light Performance: 0
. Polish: Ideal
. Symmetry: Ideal
. Culet: Pointed
. Fluorescence: Negligible

Stone 2:

GIA Cut Grade: Excellent
Optical Symmetry: Superior
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: Negligible
Girdle: 1.78%
Culet: None
Width: 6.43mm
Length: 6.45mm
Depth: 3.98mm
Table Percentage: 56.92%
Depth Percentage: 61.73%
Crown Ú: 34.32‹
Crown Depth: 14.69%
Pavilion Ú: 40.98‹
Pavilion Depth: 43.29%
Upper Girdle Ú: 43.97‹
Lower Girdle Ú: 42.12‹

Which one (need to purchase today)????????

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
my non-expert opinion...you'd be totally splitting hairs with these two stones..eenie, meeny, miney, moe ( i have no idea if i spelled that correctly but you get the picture). personally, I'm an AGS snob and would like the AGS000 Cert but it's a paper and not going to make one stone necessarily better than the other.

Are they both with the same vendor? If so, I'd have the vendor eyeball them both side and by and give your their opinion since you can't do it in person.

which setting do you all choose???

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
F VS2 - Very nice. Both of those diamonds look like fantastic choices!! Someone will be very, very pleased. I think that Mrs. Salvo gave you some terrific advice! Ask the vendor which one they would recommend and go with that. You can''t go wrong either way.

Which setting did you choose?
31.gif
How did I miss that??

JiltedGen

Rough_Rock
Rather hard, theyre 2 diff vendors? LOL..I will let you all know the setting once everything has been finalized:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results