shape
carat
color
clarity

Brian Gavin diamond leverbacks

tina sparkle

Shiny_Rock
does anybody have the BGD diamond huggie leverbacks? if so, could you post a picture of what they look like on? i'm trying to get an idea of how they look in real life.

thanks.

tina sparkle

Shiny_Rock
thanks antelope, that helps a lot. now i'm wondering if anybody else has a shot of the earrings from a distance. i know they are small diamonds but i think the sparkle will more than make up for it, but wanted to see before ordering.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I have these but unfortunately I don't have a photo of them being worn. I will say they are delicate, meaning I decided to wear them 24/7 because I was worried the hinge might get bent if I handled them too often (maybe I am just klutzy). But I have worn them for a good 6 months and they have held up beautifully. They are very comfortable as I cannot sleep or talk on the phone in posts. I get compliments on them because even though they are small, they sparkle! For me it was a very good investment; sparkly diamond earrings as a very good price.

When I opened the package I initially thought they were smaller than I expected (hoped for), but again the price is right and larger stones would make the price double. My plan is to attain two .5ct stones in a prong basket to dangle from the earrings.

tina sparkle

Shiny_Rock
that's good to know swingirl! i am not comfortable wearing posts either so i prefer leverbacks. these seem like they would work out, i'm just a little worried they'll be too small. i'm glad to hear that they sparkle like crazy, because really that's what's most important :)

erlcb99

Rough_Rock
I bought them (for me) for Christmas - I took a few snaps of them before putting them away. I hope these pics are helpful :) They are tiny and delicate - so it depends on what 'look' you are going for. They are very pretty. For me these are the right size for those days when I want to wear other big pieces of jewellery (like necklaces and rings), and have more low key earrings with some sparkle (if that makes sense!).

earrings 3.JPG

earrings 4.jpg

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
I got mine last month with money from selling my old jewelry on Ebay. I totally agree with the above poster; they're great when you're wearing other jewelry and don't want too much on your ears. I have to admit, I was a tad underwhelmed when I opened the box, but they sparkle like crazy and now I'm really happy with them. Everybody on here who has a pair needs to loupe them; the workmanship is just amazing. I was trying to decide between the huggies and the smallest halo studs and decided on these because I spend a lot of time on the phone at work. These are great, you'll forget you have them on.

tina sparkle

Shiny_Rock
thanks ladies, your recommendations and pictures were really helpful. i want a pair that's good for everyday and really comfortable. the size isn't that important as long as the sparkle factor is there. i'll be in the sun a lot and am excited to see them under those conditions. i think i'll be getting an early christmas gift soon :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results