shape
carat
color
clarity

Bought my diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamondmind

Rough_Rock
Well, we paid for the diamond and my fiance will go pick it up this Sat. fromt the Shane Co.

It is a round .44 S12 E for $1,030. They do not specify cut. It does not have a GIA cert but they guarantee that if I get it certified, they will refund my money if it comes back a lower grade. They do have 30-day money-back guarantee too. They also have the deal where you can upgrade your stone and they''ll reset it for you if you spend $1 more than the original stone.

So...thank you all for your help. I will check back in as my story unfolds. It is great to share experiences here so we can get non-jewelers opinions.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! How exciting for you! You must post pics when you get it. Do you have the setting picked out?

a

Diamondmind

Rough_Rock
Thank you, Angeline. Yes! We ordered the whole thing which my fiance will pick up on Saturday. It''s a simple white gold 4 prong setting with a white gold band. I set the diamond medium height. I can''t wait!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results