shape
carat
color
clarity

bought 1.75 EGL Today What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lukasp

Rough_Rock
CERT.# AV 600131

1.75 Round
7.87 *7.78*4.74
Prop. - excellent
Depth - 60.5
Table - 57
Crown Height - 15%
Pavilion Depth - 43%
Girdle - medium
Finish Grade - excellent
Clarity - VS2
Color - D
Flor.- none
comments - idea cut

How do I know wich EGL lab graded the above diamond? I paid 16,000 please tell me how you think I did. I almost bought a GIA 1.52 d, vvs1 with a table of 56 depth 61 excellent, excellent for the same price. Should I have gone with the GIA stone.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
It actually sounds like it could be a nice stone from the numbers...the HCA gave it a 1.1 but that is with %%''s and not angles so it''s not quite as accurate but it''s good that it didn''t get a 2.5 or a 3.5 or something...a 1.1 with %''s would not be bad with angles most likely. Also the girdle and diameter looks good too. Could be a very nice stone, was it stunning in person?

Price wise I guess it sounds about right, you could run a price search on PS to compare.

Enjoy your new diamond!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It sounds good, I think you made the right decision between the two you have mentioned. Do you love it? Your eyes still need to make the final decision. Congrats on finding your stone! What sort of setting do you plan for it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results