shape
carat
color
clarity

Back to Greenlake for a wedding band, could use some help though

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pauly1

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone, the wedding is in 4 months and I need to get working on my wedding bands. My Fiancé knows what a great help Pricescope was with her engagement ring, so I figured I would get some suggestions on the wedding band. I''m sure my designer at Greenlake will have some thoughts of her own, but I''d love to hear some feedback, pictures, ect, from you guys as well. Thanks for any help!

-Paul

Engagement ring - https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pictures-my-cushion-and-custom-greenlake-setting-have-arrived.76676/

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just love looking at your Fiancee''s ring...as for the wedding band. Has she tried on different bands with her ring? I was thinking it might be cool to do something with the blue sapphires and diamonds, alternating or just a diamond band. Maybe go to Tiffanys so she can try on the various styles, the legacy, the novo, the shared prong, channel set etc. and see if one style really stands out.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/5/2008 9:36:08 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I just love looking at your Fiancee''s ring...as for the wedding band. Has she tried on different bands with her ring? I was thinking it might be cool to do something with the blue sapphires and diamonds, alternating or just a diamond band. Maybe go to Tiffanys so she can try on the various styles, the legacy, the novo, the shared prong, channel set etc. and see if one style really stands out.
Oooh, I love mrssalvo''s idea of adding some blue sapphires to the ring. That would be delicious. I agree, Tiffany''s is a great place to start. Some of the other ladies have taken WB "test drives" at Michael C. Fina as well. I think it''s important to try on as many as she can (AND MEASURE the ones that work) so you have a good sense of what proportions sit well with her beautiful ring.

pauly1

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ladies! We live in NYC so we can definitely take a walk through the Diamond District and over to Tiffany''s. There''s just so much to choose from it''s sometimes overwhelming. I think she wants to keep it fairly simple though. I''ll keep you posted.
-Paul

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results