shape
carat
color
clarity

B&C diamond set by local B&M

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lindalu

Rough_Rock
I found (after several months search) the diamond that meets my criteria. I haven''t seen it yet as the B&C vendor is sending it out. However, at the last minute my local B&M jeweler has found a diamond (FSI1 1.28 carats AGSO ideal but I don''t know the stats for HCA). My B&C vendors diamond works out to be about the same dollar amt. per carat (Has AGS- O on sarin with very good polish and good symmetry that works out as 1.1 on HCA. Is 1.41 carat ). Now I am questioning if I should have bought both the diamond and mounting from my local B&M instead of buying online. I am saving over $600 in taxes (my state doesn''t have state tax) which when applied to the diamond I have paid for from B&C allows for the larger stone at about the same price). I have been reading some horror stories on Rocky talk about buying diamond seperate from mounting. Any comments?? Thanks Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results