shape
carat
color
clarity

Are these choices any good?? Running out of time! Plz help!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dalooosh4

Rough_Rock
Hello evryone. I am a newbi (here, and buying diamonds) Been doing alot of reseach nere, and elsewhere and my brain is now spinning. I really want to purchase a radiant cut , think these specs are good, and am looking for opinion. PLZE help the new guy if you can. Your input will be greatly appriciated. I''ve narrowed down to three:

1. WT. 1.01 Cut VG Color I Clarity SI2 Depth 72.6% Table 71% SYM Good Polish EX Girdle slightly thivk to extremely thick
Cutlet none Florecence none Measurements: 6.10 x 5.14 x 3.73 mm Length width ratio 1.19 $2567

2. WT. .90 Cut VG Color H Clarity SI2 Depth 72.2% Table 73% SYM Good Polish VG Girdle thick to extremely thick
Cutlet none Florecence none Measurements: 6.01x 5.04 x 3.64 mm Length width ratio 1.19 $2494

3. WT. .90 Cut VG Color I Clarity SI2 Depth 73% Table 72% SYM Good Polish VG Girdle medium to very thick
Cutlet none Florecence none Measurements 5.99 x 4.77 x 3.48 mm Length width ratio 1.26 @2479

I know these specs are all close. How did I do? I am trying to stay around $2500 for rock, shopping online, and have''nt seen these stones yet. Wanted your opinion. You guys seem to know alot.Thank You all sooo much

dalooosh4

Rough_Rock
I''ve read many posts where someone asked if the rock was NO GOOD, and listed just specs and was told DONT BUY!!. Gotta be some kind of comment on the specs alone? Just looking for an educated opinion.
Thanks!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Well, I''m no expert on this, but I suspect when you''ve read "don''t buy this" based on specs alone, the stone in question was an RB (Round Brilliant). (The cutting of RBs has gotten down to such a science, that many feel how it looks and performs can be predicted by looking at the numbers alone.)

Fancy cuts (like radiants) are much trickier, and more data is needed (especially eyeballs) to assess a given stone.

If I were you, I''d find a good vendor first, and have them select some candidates for you to consider. Then with the vendor''s opinions/personal observations, pictures, reports, etc, you could better decide which would be best for you....and perhaps get some input from PSers..

Good Luck!
widget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results