shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone know good sites for Men''s Tungsten Bands?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
My friend just got engaged, and I know he wants a tungsten band. I just wanted to make sure he went to a reliable vendor with a good trade in/sizing policy. Any ideas?

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
Well, here is what I know from a friend who had the wrong size tungsten band for her now husband. She bought the tungsten band at Kay jewelers, it was a size too large so they took the ring back to get sized and the manager there said tungsten could not be sized but she could order another band in the right size. This is all I know of sizing on tungsten, i hope it helps.

I find this company to have the best prices http://eweddingbands.com/store/tungsten_rings.html

Jarsie

Rough_Rock
I learned the hard way. I purchased a titanium band. It also can''t be size.... He lost a lot of weight and the ring has been in our safety deposit box for years now.

I think I''m going to get him a platinum band this next time.

beach

Brilliant_Rock
If a ring cannot be resized jewelers soder gold beads on the inside and it works great. Of course it cannot be too much bigger or the beads will do nothing

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bruce Boone is awesome...he sells Ti and Tungsten. I don''t know if he has a sizing/trade in policy or not, but his bands are cheap enough that it doesn''t really matter. He''s super quick too.

My DH''s band is from him as is Mara''s IIRC.

http://www.booneti.com/

sp0ng3r

Rough_Rock
I found a place where I plan on getting my ring. Cobalt free (obviously) for a low price and a large selection.
TitaniumKay

Has anyone else used them?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results