shape
carat
color
clarity

Anybody Want to Step Up to the Plate?

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good lord!

I like the cartier better, it is one of my dream rings. Never gonna happen, but a gal can dream...

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Wow, #2.

I wonder how much that stone (not IF) would cost from a vendor.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Imdanny said:
Wow, #2.

I wonder how much that stone (not IF) would cost from a vendor.

The closest comps on the PS search are an F and a G, both 5.04ct SI1s for around $90k!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It said that the Cartier was originally purchased for $465,000. :o Gorgeous.

I just can't help but feel a little sad that perhaps these rings were purchased in better economic times and now some people are forced to sell their jewelry.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are both gorgeous. I think my laptop would blow up if I tried to buy them with our Paypal account!

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Why would anyone try to sell stuff like this on Ebay? Can you imagine the final value fees? (And the UPS part is a real laugh along with no returns on both.)

jgny

Shiny_Rock
I love that Cartier ring, have been stalking it for a while now. When you get to the larger stones, it's hard to find high clarity - the luxury jewelers seem to have 1st dibs on them. I saw a beautiful E VVS1 omc cushion at Cartier once, "only" 4.5 ct but dream ring. Approx $250K but "negotiable".

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gee, the 8ct. emerald cut is a veritable bargain! If I sell my house, I might be able to afford it. I wonder if the kids would mind living out of the car??? :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results