shape
carat
color
clarity

Any recs for jeweler in or near Jacksonville FL?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

taruru

Rough_Rock
I''ve been a long time lurker here and learned quite a bit about diamonds thanks to all of you. I''m fairly new to Jacksonville and was wondering if any of you may have some recommendations for jewelers in the area. I''m hoping to buy a ring setting with kind of a mondern antique look (some pave stones, engravings, filigrees), and leaning on getting it made custom in platinum. Thanks!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Diamond Brokers of Floridalooks to be about 3 hours from you. I have no idea if they will see people in person, or if it''s just an internet based operation, but it could be worth a check.

Regards,

taruru

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your input Ira. I prefer to find something a lititle closer, preferably. Anyone?

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Taruru,

Sorry you''ve no other bites thus far.

I see Abazias, a vendor here, is approximately 1 1/2 hours from you. Again, don''t know their policies for visiting, but it may be worth a check.

Regards,

P.S. I would...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results