shape
carat
color
clarity

Anniversary Band Help

Momoftwins57

Rough_Rock
:wavey: Hi, newbie here! My search isn't as fancy as most of the rings I have seen (boy are they beautifully), but would appreciate the help just as much.

My modest search: I am looking for a 1 carat, yellow gold anniversary band to wear with my weakling ring. I really liked e shared prong ring. I was looking for G-h, S1 which I hope is good. I do not want any carbon spots.

Anyone have any ideas.. this is for our 20th. so any help would be so appreciated.

Momoftwins57

Rough_Rock
Hi guys, sorry I did not respond quickly. I was away for the weekend. I guess I would not want to spend more than $1500. Do you guys think a 7 stone band with SI will be good to the eye?

Have a great day! :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You will be able to get one from ID Jewelry. Tell them you are on Pricescope and want good quality, excellent cut diamonds. They do SI stones a lot. It would not be quite up to the quality of the one I posted above, but it will be nice.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006 said:
You will be able to get one from ID Jewelry. Tell them you are on Pricescope and want good quality, excellent cut diamonds. They do SI stones a lot. It would not be quite up to the quality of the one I posted above, but it will be nice.

This is probably the route I would go

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Do you want brand new? How do you feel about buying off the secondary market? I thought someone recently posted one to cell for under 1k and it was stunning! Though I think it was a tiny size (4 or 4.5 maybe?)

I love the JbEG bands...i think they are stunning if you like more of an antique look.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results