shape
carat
color
clarity

6 prong knife edge (tiffany replica) Setting from Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jqweezy

Rough_Rock
Hello All,

I am pretty set on buying my diamond from WF. However, before I proceed with my purchase, I was wondering to get your opinions on their 6 prong tiffany replica (link below).

http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Solitaire/Classic-Tiffany-Style-Knife-Edge_1137.htm#

How closely does this one replicate the original tifanny setting? Has anyone here purchased it? Did you like it? Can I find a better one elsewhere? Any other thoughts on this setting? Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Regards,

JQ

p.s.
I apologize if this has been discussed many times before.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have only seen pictures of the WF version but it looks pretty darn close to me. They modified it from another version they had at one time and it''s really as close as you can get. If I were getting a stone from WF I would not hesitate to get the Tiffany repro from them as well.

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve seen the WF version IRL and it looks close to the original tiffany setting but I have seen photo''s of the supercert tiffany replica from exceldiamonds.com and I think that one looks just like the original...

jqweezy

Rough_Rock
All,

Thanks for all the helpful feedback. Your input is appreciated. I will keep you updated on my purchase. Thanks again.

Regards,

JQ

jen2M

Rough_Rock
I have it and love it! We went to the Tiffany & Co in NYC the weekend after we got engaged and the SA looked at my ring and said, "Oh, it''s one of ours!" My FI was so happy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results