shape
carat
color
clarity

4 prong settings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Leon Mege''s classic setting (see Harriet''s ring thread), the Ritani settings are nice, WF has the Legato....these have been posted many times on the forum. Try doing a search.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2008 9:45:32 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Leon Mege''s classic setting (see Harriet''s ring thread), the Ritani settings are nice, WF has the Legato....these have been posted many times on the forum. Try doing a search.

ditto to all of the above. I think if you search, *show me your solitaires* a few threads will come up with a bunch of pictures, some are 6 prong but you''ll get a bunch of 4 prong in there as well.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2008 10:08:32 PM
Author: Jessdoll
Do you think a 4 prong or a 6 prong make your diamond look bigger?

personally, I don''t think either one makes the diamond look bigger, but i do think the 6 prong makes it look rounder. sometimes a 4 prong tends to make the stone look a little more square or less round..if that makes sense.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really agree with MrsS that the number of prongs does not make the stone look bigger. Just choose the look you like best!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results